Extended Christmas Returns - Until 12th January 2021
All items purchased from 1st October 2020 may now be returned for either an exchange or full refund up until 12th January 2021. Standard terms apply, for more information please see details below.
Returns & Exchanges
Items must be returned in brand new condition for a full refund, exchange or account credit. Should you decide to return an item, you can either post it back to us using the address supplied below, or you can drop your item back into one of our stores. Please return with your original receipt. The items need to be packaged as you received them, including any free gifts or accessories that were included with your order. Refunds will not be processed unless all items, including free gifts have been returned in their original condition. Should you wish to return an item, please fill out the form below and either post the item back to us or you can drop it into one of our stores.
This refund policy only applies to products sold and fulfilled via the website, for our store refund policy please contact the store directly. We aim to process returns the same working day but please allow up to 7-10 days for this to be processed. Please note special orders, including items which have been personalised, engraved, adjusted or resized are non returnable and therefore not covered under our standard returns policy. Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please return your item along with the original receipt. Items must be packaged as you received it including any free gifts or accessories that you received. The item must be returned complete with the original box in brand new condition. This refund policy only applies to watches sold via the website, for our stores policy's please contact the store directly. Any sale or items which have had a price reduction of any sort must be returned within 14 days.
- The returns period begins from the date you receive the goods. Free gifts that are being sent separately do not delay this period from commencing.
- Items which have been worn or display signs of wear will not be accepted back for a full refund. For more details, see our terms and conditions.
- We are unable to accept returns of earrings or cleaning products due to hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Special orders or bespoke items are non-returnable, including watches where specific numbers have been requested.
- Smartwatches must be returned unpaired, unregistered and set to original factory settings. Any watch that has been registered to an app or worn/used for activities will not be accepted back for a full refund.
- In any case where an order has been requested to have been personalised, adjusted or resized we unfortunately cannot offer refunds, and would not be covered under our standard returns policy.
- Special order strap replacements, along with special orders are non returnable.
- If you choose to exchange your item, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.
Returns & Exchange Address
Simply post the item back to the following address, we would recommend sending it back using Royal Mail signed for special delivery service.
112 Church Street
Contact a member of our customer services team today on 01947 603 330 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exchange or return your order, or if you require further information related to our returns policy.