Jewellery & Watch News
The Garmin Fenix 6 was easily one of the biggest smartwatch releases of 2019, and the star of the collection is the remarkable Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar Edition. This magnificent solar powered wearable puts no limits on how far you can go with its 1.4” Power Glass lens which uses sunlight to extend battery life up to 24 days for off-grid adventures.
The solar powered movement is complimented by an incredible new Power Manager feature which allows you to see exactly how various settings and sensors impact your battery life, so you can make simple battery-extending changes when you need. Alongside this are an outstanding long-list of features for fitness freaks, adrenaline junkies and everyday 9-5’ers. We have the wrist heart rate monitor which even works underwater, a new body battery energy monitor which uses your heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest and a Pulse Ox sensor to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen no matter what altitude you climb.
Whether you are a runner, golfer, skier or swimmer, there is an activity profile already included on the Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar smartwatch to help you monitor your progress. The PacePro feature is a new addition to the Garmin smartwatch and is perfect for runners as it keeps you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. The GPS, GLONNAS and Galileo global navigation satellite systems help you in environments of all kinds, whether you are up a mountain or down a ravine. The ABC sensors including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass and the Turn my Turn navigation feature make sure you always find your way home, no matter how adventurous you are.
For everyday use, the Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar smartwatch is equipped with easy to use smart notifications so you can receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming apps from a wide variety of music services including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon, and listen through headphones with the Bluetooth technology. The Garmin Pay feature also allows you to make easy contactless payments in store.
For more information on the Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar and the Garmin Fenix 6 smartwatch collection, head over to the W Hamond website here where you can purchase your own with interest free finance and free delivery!
Specifications: Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar Smartwatch
- Battery life: Smartwatch: up to 21 days, GPS: up to 60 hours, GPS and music: up to 15 hours, Max battery GPS mode: up to 120 hours, Expedition GPS mode: up to 46 days, Battery saver watch mode: up to 80 days
- Clock Features: Time, Date, GPS sync, Automatic daylight saving time, Alarm clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Sunset and Sunrise times
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox
- Daily Smart Features: Connect IQ, Bluetooth, WiFi and ANT + Connectivity, Smart notifications, Text response and reject phone call with Android, Calendar, Weather, Battery Saver, Plays and controls smartphone music, Music storage for up to 2,000 songs, Find My Phone, Find My Watch, VIRB camera remote, iPhone and Android compatibility, Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile, Garmin Pay
- Activity Tracking Features: Step counter, Move bar, Auto goal, Sleep monitoring, Calories burned, Floors climbed, Distance travelled, Intensity minutes, TrueUp, MoveIQ, Fitness Age, Body Battery Energy Monitor, All-day stress tracking